October 16, 2012

Favorite Things and Samhain/Halloween Plans

I want to share some of my favorite things about Fall, October, Samhain/Halloween and what my plans are for Samhain/Halloween.

I would have to say besides the much cooler weather my favorite this about this time of year is being with my family. This time of year my daughters and I spend a lot of time together watching our favorite Halloween/Witchy movies, decorating the house, and getting our Halloween costumes ready.

This year we are also gearing up for my oldest 16th b-day, she is having a costume party, we will be using the same costumes for Halloween, this year I have a Pirate, a Spider Queen, and a Bumble Bee my hubby will be Darth Vader and I'll be doing a twist on Bellatrix Lestrange.

As for my Samhain festivities, they will include honoring my ancestors and giving thanks for the gifts I have had in my life this past year. I normally do a small ritual once we are home for the evening and the girls are in bed.

What are your favorite things about this time of year? What are your Samhain/Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment