October 29, 2012

Pagan Parenting, Where To Start

Image found on Google
Recently 2 of my 3 daughters have shown interest is following me on my path, my 13yr old has ask questions about why I chose my path and what I believe and other such questions and my youngest who is 10 is obsessed with the moon and her/it's phases.

So if your a Pagan parent and your little ones start showing interest in your path or you want to bring them up walking a Pagan path from day one where do you start? 

Well after asking myself this question and having several Pagan friends ask the same question I went on a search for the answer and came up with a few sites that can help.



Pooka Pages
Pagan Parenting
Witch Mom
The Pagan Household

This is just a few sites and blogs I have found and that I love, you may also want to check out the following website, it has great Pagan children's books.

Wizards & Fairies Pagan Children's Books

I will in the future be posting more on being a Pagan parent as I continue this adventure myself.
I would also like to think my friend Stevie W. for inspiring me to write this post.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment