November 30, 2012

Do Bare Feet = Pagan?

Many people find walking around in their, bare feet is the most disgusting thing in the world, people who feel this way wear shoes all the time even inside their own homes.

Not me I find it freeing and a wonderful way to to connect with nature. I love nothing more than getting my toes in the sand, feeling the grass beneath my feet on a warm summer day, or the mud squishing between my toes after a cleansing rain. In fact I can't stand having shoes on my feet any longer than necessary.

I have never really associated loving to walk around in my bare feet to being Pagan until I read a post about just this subject, so now I am curious how many of you like to go barefoot and associate it with being a Pagan, Witch, or Wiccan? I would really love to hear your feedback on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment