December 13, 2012

New Moon = New Beginnings

For many the New Moon means new beginnings, and that got me thinking of what new beginnings I can make for myself in 2013.

One of the things I most want to start anew with is my spiritual side. I don't mean starting a new path, I mean re-embracing what brought me to this one and focusing on those aspects that I want to learn more about.

I have decided on 2 aspects to concentrate on for the next year, the first will be herbs; the second will be my Goddess & God, I feel a real need to reconnect with them and get to know them better,

I have not quite decided how I will be doing these things yet, but I hope to share my experiences with you and get your input on things as well.

I hope this New Moon finds you all well, start something new today or plan to start or restart something or the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment