January 11, 2013

Fealing Crafty?

I was so I decided to do a project I have been putting off one one reason or another; Making wands. I have made 2 of them one regular and one is my kitchen wand.

The first is made from card board, a wooden dowel, hot glue, paints, a clear quartz, and a marble. The second is made from a wooden spoon, ribbon, and paint.

This is before I painted but after I had made my design and handle with the hot glue, 
and before I did anything to the spoon. 


This is after the first coat of paint on both wands.


This is the finished wands, they are for my personal use and I am in love with them!



 Do you make your Magickal tools or do you buy them?

4 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful. Especially the one with the marble! I make tools out of whatever I can find. My chalice is one of those neckless wine glasses, my wand is a fallen twig I consecrated and cleansed. Like all "New witches", when I first started to learn and practice I wanted to buy the best and coolest looking tools. But now I see how precious it is to create your own tools or to use what you already have. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking this on facebook. they really are glorious! I need to make one for Hubby' study. Can't have a Steampunk Study without a wand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your super welcome, I had so much fun making mine, would love to see what you come up with when your done.

      Delete
  3. The monikers of these corporate monsters share numerous regular qualities. They are altogether basic, extraordinary and constant. logo design service

    ReplyDelete