January 16, 2013

Staying On Track...

Image From Google
We are 16 days into the New Year and the "New Year, New Me" challenge, and so far things are mostly on track. I have been working really hard on keeping my personal as well as spiritual goals that I set for myself.

Steps I am taking towards achieving my personal goals. 

1. I have been doing a lot of Spring cleaning and organizing of my entire house.
2. I have been going to bed earlier and staying up all day.
3. I have been doing some sort of exercise everyday.

Steps I am taking towards achieving my spiritual goals. 

1. I have crafted a few new tools, not because I "had" to have them, but because I feel connected to my deities while I'm crafting.
2. I have been spending time with my tarot and oracle cards, shuffling then and letting their energy and my energy get in sync.
3. As mentioned in this post, I completely redid and moved my altar.

I have other more personal goals that I am also working on such as dealing with and letting go of the pain from my childhood, but I am struggling with this one. I don't know if I will ever be able to totally let it go or better yet it won't let me go, but I will keep trying.

Ok this is my update, I hope your Woden's Day is going nicely and I hope you are achieving your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment