March 26, 2013

The Kick@ss Witch - Putting the "K" in Magick

When I say "KicKAss WiTCH" I'm speaking of my friend and one of the most kick@ss women I know, Joanna DeVoe.

Joanna is the genius behind "SAD To SEXY", "KiCKASS WiTCH", MAJOR ARCANA tv, and now I am Happy to announce she is embracing Blog Talk Radio, her first episode was amazing.

If you have not watch Joanna's videos I suggest that you do, you will instantly fall in love with her bubbly personality and Kickass take on being a witch and being Pagan. She has great views on being a witch and the law of attraction.

Her "Sad to Sexy" program is an awesome way to be and eat healthy, and to find the sexy in you.

Joanna will be joining us on Friday as a guest blogger, I hope all of you will read her post and watch the video that will be posted with it. I am quite sure after you do you will be as addicted with her as so many already are.


1 comment:

  1. Oh yay!!! THANKS Ash-Lynn! This is so nice! I'm just putting the final touches on the post & decided to pop on over & see what's new here... what a cool surprise :O)

    MUCHO BiG HUGE LOVE TO YOU -xo

    ReplyDelete