May 5, 2013

Starting Over.....Again

Yes, I said again!

This is not going to be a Pagan-esque post. This post will be about starting over, more to the point me starting over on myself and my health.

For those of you who don't know, I am a diabetic; I was diagnosed about a year and a half ago. I started out doing really good: eating right, exercising(I lost 75lbs), and monitoring my blood sugar. However, over the past few months I have been struggling a lot.


I don't know if it's from being trapped inside because of the weather or just me being lazy, but I have not been eating right or exercising like I should; this has caused me to put on 18lbs, and overwhelmingly depressed.

I have been thinking about this the past few weeks, and I need a do over. So, starting on the Monday after the New Moon, that's what I'm going to do.

In doing this I'm asking for your support. Besides my husband and daughters I don't have the support I need to keep me on track, and that is something I really need right now. 

So, now I'm going to be brave and reveal my weight "200lbs". My goal is to start off by losing 30lbs, my ultimate goal is to be down to 140lbs. I know this is going to be tough, but I also know that I have to do this to stay healthy.

Thank you so much for listening to me and always being there for me.

Ash-Lynn

7 comments:

  1. Of course you have my full support, Ash-Lynn! You're gonna ROCK this \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joanna, it means a lot. I hope I do rock it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it, luv! You lost 75 lbs. once, you know the ropes; 60 lbs. will be hard but not impossible. We'll here for you all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I just stole your Practical Magic quote *cough, cough*

      Delete
  4. Thank you Magaly, and you are more than welcome to steal it, I made it last night, glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have faith in you and you have my full support. I like you have diabetes too and it sucks I will be the first to say, but you can do it and I will send you awesome sugar-free recipes that I fix in my home for my family that hopefully you will love and that will help with the sweet tooth. As for the drinking sweet stuff part, my best suggestion is go to Walmart, down the Gatorade and juice isle and find the pour in drink flavorings. Almost all of them are sugar free, most have caffeine and they taste amazing. If you need anything Ash don't hesitate to ask I'm here for ya!!!!

    L&L
    Blessings
    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your newfound inspiration.

    ReplyDelete