July 22, 2013

Full Moon Blessing and A Hiccup

First let me start with wishing all of you a wonderfully blessed full moon!!! Hopefully your view of her is better than mine is tonight, thanks to storm clouds I don't have one.


Even though I can't see the goddess tonight, I know she's there and blessing all of us. Tonight is the last Super Moon of 2013 so enjoy it while you can.

The Hiccup

OK so it's not really a hiccup it's a health issue, namely my heart has decided to run a little erratic. So for the next month I get to wear a shiny new piece of jewelry, ok so it's not jewelry it's a heart monitor and it's a pain in the backside.


I will still be blogging and doing my normal stuff, but if I miss a day here of there I wanted you to know why.


Many Full Moon Blessings

Ash-Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Oh nohs! I'm sorry to hear that your heart is having problems. I hope it's nothing too serious & I give you tons of props for keeping your humor in tact. So much LOVE to you, Ash-Lynn -xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to keep my humor, no since in getting down or upset. I have faith that it will all work out.

      Delete