November 9, 2013

UnThankful.....

With Thanksgiving coming up I've been seeing all these daily post of what all my friends are thankful for, and that got me thinking about what I'm thankful for....and I came up blank.


I mean seriously blank. I was like WTF, this time of year is my favorite time of year and I can't let this happen. I decided I needed to purge all of this crap out of my life so I could get back to enjoying the things I love. So the start of that is my UnThankful list, I have made a list of things I am UnThankful for, the things I want out of my life. I also did a small ritual that involved burning said list as a way of purging those things from my life.

I wanted to share the list with you as a final step of purging, healing, and moving on so that I can be happy and enjoy life again. So here it is below.

UnThankful

  1. I am UnThankful for the constant family drama that tries to consume me.
  2. I am UnThankful for my stupid neighbors who let their sick(parvo) dog run loose in my yard and on my porch, forcing me to confine my dog indoors for a while.
  3. I am UnThankful for my heart medicine who's lovely side affect makes me feel like I'm starving all the time.
  4. I am UnThankful for being forced to stay in the broom closet.
  5. I am UnThankful for a certain family member who says she loves me in one breath and then sets out to make me miserable with the next. 
Hopefully in a day or two I'll make a new list of things I am thankful for, and getting things in order for Thanksgiving and beyond.

2 comments:

  1. I'm unthankful for my neighbors who keep on playing their music super loud after 10:00 pm (thank goodness the Little Princess sleeps like the dead).

    I'm unthankful for the people who don't vote. What kind of garbage is that!

    But I'm thankful for you ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thankful for you as well, you have actually got me out of my writing rut. both on here and journal writing :)

      Delete