June 28, 2014

Channeling My (Wacky) Emotions Into Something Positive...

Ok so if you've been reading me a while you know the emotional strife I have in my life do to many of my family members; most recently my mother and her health.

Well all those emotions came to a head this week after one of our closest friends lost his mom to the same evil disease that has my mother in it's grips. Oddly enough she passed on the 21st the same day I made the post about my mom. Needless to say the funeral was more than difficult. Afterwords I went slightly crazy; I literally had every range of emotion possible, I have laughed, cried, screamed, went silent, and slept most of Thursday.


Luckily for me I have a wonderful husband who snapped me back to reality. He held me and we talked for hours; I told him about all the different emotions I'm having over my mom, the love, the hate, the knowing I'll never have closer over my childhood abuse. He just let me talk and get it all out, then he told me the most wonderful thing.....

Don't Let These Emotions Keep Eating At You, Channel Then Into Something Positive!

So that's my plan!!! I have had so much going on the past year that I have neglected my crafting & my witchcrafting, so I'm making a list of crafts and craft supplies. I am also working on ways to get back to being my happy kitchen witchy self, starting with fixing up my kitchen alter and to really get back in my kitchen and cook, bake, and making my homemade goodies(soaps, oils, brews).

have not changed it in months :(
I am really going to work hard to shake off this funk and get back to being me, so do me a favor if you see me getting back into that funk, kick my butt please and remind me who I am...

A well read Southern Belle  wife, mommy, friend, and Witch with(from time to time) a dark twist, oh and a Wicked since of humor.

Thanks again for reading my wackiness :-)

Ash-Lynn


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you've had some support and love (and wisdom) during this awful time and it's very cheering and life-affirming to learn it came from your husband. That made me smile for you and happy you have that love and security. Yes, turn all those feelings onto something that you can make, grow and develop. Make something good, for you, yourself, out of all the bad. Hugs for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always wonderful to have the other half of our hearts helps us back into the place we want (or need) to be...

    ReplyDelete
  3. As "They"? say..we do better when we know better.. Dear heart count your! blessings , be grateful for Your Life! and forgive .
    Your heart and health depend on it! xoxoDebi

    ReplyDelete