March 23, 2015

A Little Crystal Yumminess For You...

Let me start with a few beautiful stones that I have recently acquired.

This has been Identified as Raw Rhodonite

This is my beautiful new Quartz Cluster

Now for some big news; the awesome and amazing Ashley Leavy from Love and Light School of Energy Medicine is having a huge special I just had to tell you about. If any of you are interested in Crystals or Crystal Healing then this is just what you need to get you started.


Hurry over and check out what courses she has to offer and indulge in a little sparkly learning and fun!!!!

Blessings

Ash-Lynn 




4 comments:

  1. That's a really lovely quartz cluster. Love all the points

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is an amazing cluster Rhissanna, her energy is awesome!!!

      Delete
  2. I love the roughness and colors of your new stones. I bet they are bursting with energy.

    ReplyDelete