December 9, 2016

Time for a Kick in The @$$

As most of you know I have diabetes, and this week I had my 6 month check up; this is basically to check on all my numbers and make sure I am staying on track with my diabetes and over all health.

Well lets just say with all I have been going through the past 6 months my numbers all suck...
Cholesterol - sucks, A1C -Sucks, Triglycerides - Suck, and now I'm anemic. I have no one to blame for this except myself and I know that I am the only one who can change it so, it time to to kick my own @$$ and get back on track.

So this means back to my gym and workout routines, back to eating healthy, and time to tell this depression to hit the road I have things to do. Basically it time to get of my @$$ and move.

I will be posting my goals some pics and being braver than I have in a long time in my next post so stay tuned.


Blessing

Ashley

 

No comments:

Post a Comment