October 31, 2018

Saddened on Samhain

As many have said it is with a very heavy heart that we have to say goodbye to our wonderfully sassy friend and Sister Witch Delores Chapman aka TipToeChick.

Dee was killed in a car wreck Sunday evening, (here is an article on the wreck - News Story). leaving behind 3 beautiful children, a loving family and a devastated pagan/witchy community.


For many, Dee's youtube videos was an introduction in to the wonderful community that we have. Some of us can even remember what video was our first TipToeChick video(mine was "How to Make a Tincture!!!") and of course nobody will ever forget her iconic opening words "Hey Tubies".

My favorite memories of Dee will always be hours and hours of late night stikam chats, those were amazing and it how I and a lot of us got to know Dee and each other.

I know as sad as we all are her family is going through hell right now and we need to keep them in our thoughts and prayers.

On this most sacred of days in our community we need to remember Dee, light a candle for her, talk to her, and send loving, healing energies to her family.

Dee you helped me in so many ways and I will always be grateful, damn I'm gonna miss you chick. I'll never forget you Dee.

Ashley(Ash-Lynn on stickam)

No comments:

Post a Comment