January 22, 2019

Going Back to School...For My Health

The past few weeks my life has been turned upside down and inside out, but it getting back on track in a big way.

I'll Start at the Beginning...

A few weeks ago I was having a lot of pain in my right side, but not where pain from the appendix is; so my husband took me to the urgent care center. They did ex-rays, blood work and found nothing, they told me to follow up with my primary doctor; so I did.

I went to my doctor on Tuesday the 8th saw the doctor, he ordered a lot of blood test and a CT scan, and told me to come back on Monday; instead his nurse called me on Thursday and told me I was scheduled to have an MRI on Monday morning because they found a nodule on my adrenal gland and needed to get a better look at it(my first thought "I have cancer and I'm going to die", this train of thought continued all weekend.

So on Monday the 14th I go have my MRI and follow up with my doctor, I'm told I have a benign tumor of the adrenal gland, and I would need to see yet another doctor, an endocrinologist; that appointment was this past Friday. My new doctor (who is great BTW) had many tubes of blood drawn and collected 24hrs of urine to test, these test are to see if my tumor whom my girls have lovingly named Lucy (short for Lucifer, they love Supernatural) is producing hormones that I don't need in my body.
An image of Luci (not my tumor Luci, but you get it 😜)
So while I am waiting on yet another set of test results to come back I got so exciting news... 

I get to go back to school... Crystal Healing School!!!

Love and Light School of Crystal Therapy, where I have gotten all my certifications from, is completely revamping their Certified Crystal Healer course with brand new content and techniques; and the awesome part about this is anyone who is a current student or alumni get the new classes for free.   

Let me explain, when you enroll and pay for any of Love and Lights courses you get lifetime access to all course content including and new content for said course. So while I'm getting my heath back on track, I will be expanding my mind and Crystal Healing knowledge.

Classes start on March 1st and will last 11 weeks, after that Love and Light will be offering a new course for Advanced Crystal Healing, I'm hoping to be able to take it also, if not this year then next year; all depends on money.

I hope all of you are doing well 

Blessings

Ashley(Ash-Lynn)

No comments:

Post a Comment