October 15, 2012

Yummy Goodness

There are only 16 days left to Samhain/Halloween and I thought I'd share something yummy with you, I will be telling you how you can make homemade Pumpkin Spice, I know your thinking oh I can buy that, but store bought pumpkin spice can be pricey and is not always available, so on to this easy recipe.

I use this in my white willow bark tea, for pumpkin pies and as an incense. It not only taste yummy, but smells yummy too!!!



 Pumpkin Spice

Ingredients:
4 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
2 Tsp Ground Ginger
1 Tsp Allspice
1 Tsp Nutmeg

Mix together and store in an airtight container.

You can now use your pumpkin spice in many ways, so get creative and start making some yummy pumpkin dishes.

Many Blessings
Ash-Lynn

3 comments:

  1. I never new you could make pumpkin spice so easy, I'll be making this soon.

    Oh and you blog looks great.

    ShadowMoonWitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming from England I don't think I have ever seen pumpkin spice for sale in our supermarkets so I will give it a bash :) I would also like to add...what a fantastic blog I will be trying out some of your negativity banishing ideas as I seem to be surrounded by boatloads of the stuff lately :(. I think that this will be one of my new favourite blogs to follow :)
    Loopy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, normally the only time we can find Pumpkin spice at the supermarket here in the US is in the Fall. I hope you are able to get the negative out of your life.

    Ash-Lynn

    ReplyDelete