November 17, 2012

15 Days Of Thanksgiving Day - 10




Today I am incredibly thankful for my Facebook friends, both new and old. You guys are great and are always there for me, and I appreciate that. I may not be able to list all of you but I do want to name a few who stand out.







Shelly Chandler - sister you are always there for me and I love you for that.
Stevie Williams & Tara Lee Cox - helped me get over being camera shy, and make me LMAO, my Stickam/FB Twins.
Michal Henderson  - Mikey your enthusiasm for learning brightens my day.
Dee/Tip Toe Chick - Women you are just awesome and that's all that needs to be said.
Lisa Cunningham - Lisa you where the person who got me re-enthused about losing weight, thank you.
Joanna DeVoe - You get me, and you inspire me and you my friend KiCK aSS

These are just a few and if your name is not on that list do not worry I love and appreciate you all.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. omg ash...thank you ...that was beautiful!!!!! *lisa* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your most welcome, your are an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete