November 19, 2012

15 Days Of Thanksgiving - Days 11 &12

I am so sorry for missing yesterday, so today I'll be posting for both days.

Warning before you read this I find this funny, you may not and may even find it gross; if you do I am sorry but I had to share.

Today I am thankful for my doctor and my pushy hubby, I have been having major pain in my back and stomach, today the hubby insisted that I go to the doctor so i did and.......... I have  a UTI(urinary track infection) and it's a bad one. So fun fun fun right, well the next few day while on on meds will not be boring, Why you ask? One of the meds the doctor put me on is a little purplish/brown pill that is for pain during a UTI, so far I have taken it once and guess what I now pee orange crush or that's what it looks like anyway, it is the funniest thing I have seen in a while.

OK sorry back to giving thanks, I am so thankful to be on the way to getting better, I am wishing you all good health during this Thanksgiving week.
Photobucket

                                      

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that you are sick. Also, sorry -- I laughed at the thought of your orange pee. At least you still have your humor (sick and twisted as it may be). Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam, it's ok I laughed at it myself, and that since of humor is a gift LOL

    Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete