November 10, 2012

15 Days Of Thanksgiving - Day 3


Today I am thankful to have a voice, a voice that lets me express my thoughts, my spirituality, my opinions and my world with my friends and family both on and offline. Using your voice is very important and should never be taken for granted.

I want to share a few quotes with you on using your voice.....





Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with deeper meaning.
Maya Angelou

I write for those women who do not speak, for those who do not have a voice because they were so terrified, because we are taught to respect fear more than ourselves. We've been taught that silence would save us, but it won't.
Audre Lorde

For myself, for a long time... maybe I felt inauthentic or something, I felt like my voice wasn't worth hearing, and I think everyone's voice is worth hearing. So if you've got something to say, say it from the rooftops.
Tom Hiddleston

Never be afraid to use your voice, it's yours and if you don't use it will be lost and no one will know your thoughts, your views, your feelings.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment