November 9, 2012

15 Days Of Thanksgiving - Day 2

Today I am thankful for the inspiring Witchy ladies in my life I would like to tell you about a few of them and in doing so I hope they inspire you too.

First up is Dee (aka Tiptoe Chick). Dee is a true inspiration to me not just in my witchy life but in all life, She is a wife, mother, business owner, and a Witch; who does not let the world beat her down. She is the owner and operator of The Green Eyed Owl, makes awesome and inspiring YouTube videos, and with doing all that she still has time to be a friend to many and if your down or having a problem she is one of the first ones there trying to cheer you up. Dee does it all and for that she inspires me and lets me know that I can too <3

Next up is KiCKASS WiTCH Joanna Devoe. Joanna is an inspiration on many levels as well, she is always happy and upbeat and always has inspirational words for her friends and followers. She is a blogger/vlogger, who's insights on life, the law of attraction and healthy eating have literately made me stop and go "wow she put into words how I feel about that" You can find Joanna on her blog KiCKASS WiTCH: Putting The "K" In Magick or on her YouTube.




These two Ladies truly inspire me and I am so thankful the Goddess brought them into my life they have both shown me that no matter what life throws at you, that you can over come it and become stronger and better for it.

I would love to know who inspires you, please feel free to share.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU so much for the kind words, Ash-Lynn!

    I get inspiration from so many different people... Oprah Winfrey, Jack White, Angelina Jolie, Anais Nin, Gloria Steinem, Ellen Dugan, Wayne Dyer, Carl Jung, Joseph Campbell, Phyllis Curott, & on & on & on... I could sit here typing up names all day long.

    I love what you're doing here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Joann. I too am truly inspired by more than a few people on your list.

    ReplyDelete