November 8, 2012

15 Days Of Thanksgiving

With Thanksgiving just 15 days away I have decided that everyday between now and the 22nd I will post one thing everyday that I am thankful for, and  I Challenge all of you to find 15 things you are thankful for too.





Day 1 - I am thankful to have love in my life, the love I get from my witchlets, the love I get from my mother, the love I receive from my siblings and of course the love from my wonderful husband and soul mate. 


Everyone should have love in their life, love that you get from others and love that you give to others, but you also have to remember to love for yourself, because if you don't love yourself it will be very difficult if not impossible for anyone to love you.

So what are you thankful for today? let us know.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment