November 13, 2012

15 Days Of Thanksgiving - Day 6

Today I am thankful for the Phases Of The Moon, but in particularly tonight's New Moon.


The New Moon is when the moon and the sun are in perfect alignment therefor hiding the moon. The duration of the New Moon is 3 days.

The New Moon is a time of new beginnings, it's a time to start new projects, set new goals, etc. The New Moon is also a time for magical workings in divination, love, and prosperity.  This would be a good time to reset crystal grids, start your year and a day, or maybe to begin a course of study.

The New Moon is also a good time to cleanse the negative energies from your home so you can have a fresh start to the month(new moon to new moon).


Tonight I will be doing a simple ritual(if you can call it that) that I do on the Esbats, it involves candles and meditation, I will also be setting up a new crystal grid and as always I will be using a sage stick and dragons blood to cleanse my home.

What are your plans for tonight?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment