November 14, 2012

15 Days Of Thanksgiving - Day 7

Today I am thankful for the bad things in life, because with out the bad we can't appreciate the good.
    OK so I decided to make a list of a few bad things in my life and what good they have taught me...

                     Bad                                                                                     Good
                  Diabetes                                           Taught me to eat better, and take care of myself
              Spousal abuse                                   Taught me to be strong & appreciate my 2nd hubby
spoiled children in public places                       Taught me my kids are angles, at least in public
            processed foods                               Taught me how much I love fresh vegetables and meats
I'm better than you Christians                  Taught me to not judge others and to stand up for my beliefs 


So you've seen what's on my list what's on yours?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment