January 9, 2013

New Altar Set Up

After watching a video my the amazing WhiteEye Lights about her new altar set up, I was inspired to move and downsize my altar area and make it simpler.

This is what it did look like before I decided to change it.





This Altar was on top of my dresser in my bedroom, which was ok but did not work to well as a working altar. So I took a cue from WhiteEye Lights and decided to put it where I can sit in front of it. I moved it in between my witchy cabinet and my vanity.

Front View
View From Above

  And just for good measure here is a pic of my witchy cabinet, and my crystal grid(for love & prosperity)

My Crystal Grid & The bottom of my cabinet

My Witchy Cabinet
 I hope that you too get inspired and fix up your altar, have a blessed week.

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I need to do something different with mine as well because it's too tall but with a rambunctious toddler around it's hard to do much else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand that, I'm glad my girls have out grown that stage in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine is just "busy" but it's a reflection of me...I've always got different projects going and my alter reflects that so it's not really a bad thing. Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Thanks for sharing with us at Pagan Blog Prompts.
    ~Sunfire

    ReplyDelete