January 7, 2013

A Whole New Energy!!!!!

Our house is literally bursting with a new energy, it fresh, loving, and powerful. Sooo..... how did we accomplish this, well it was a massive undertaking; let me explain.

Image From Google
The hubby and I have been married almost 12 years and we live in the house he bought while married to his ex-wife. I have cleaned and cleansed the house many times but it still never felt like it was completely my home, even after the evil bitch passed away a few years back it still did not feel like it was mine; this weekend we figured out why.

The hubby and I decided we would clean out our attic this weekend and boy did we ever, we were able to donate a tone of things to Goodwill, and have a huge trash pile to be hauled off. While we were bringing down boxes we found several boxes full of her stuff that she apparently left behind when she left, well we promptly got those boxes out of our house and I not only saged the house I did the attic too, the energy shift was almost immediate; now for the first time in 12 years our house feels like it is truly my home and the energy is magnificent!!!

I had to share this experience with you and see if any of you have ever had a similar experience.    

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly (Skorpiee)January 7, 2013 at 3:38 PM

    That is awesome, Miss Ash. I had a similar experience. We're living in my grandparents house in which my Mawmaw died. And she was meaner than a snake. I banished her spiritual remnants shortly after moving in when I began to hear strange noises in the middle of the night and catch feelings of an unsettling presence. No more noises, no more looking over my shoulder. ;)

    Goddess bless,xo (: <3

    ReplyDelete