January 6, 2013

What a Wonderful Gift!!!

If I have never mentioned it, I have the most awesome husband ever!!! Today he gave me a bag full of petrified wood, from The Petrified Forest in Arizona. I was immediately drawn to three of the pieces and wanted to share them with you.

This is the three of them together, their color and energy is amazing

 The next pic I will show you is my favorite of the three, it is just bursting with positive energy. It measures 3 inches x 1.5 inches and the picture does not do it justice.
As you can see she is quite lovely
 I am so blessed to have a husband who is not only ok with my spiritual path but also encourages it. I hope you all have a blessed week, I know I will because it has started off wonderfully.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sister;
    LOVE the photo's of your NEW Stones.
    Very nice of your hubby.
    )♥(
    Diana

    ReplyDelete