January 5, 2013

New Year, New Me - TipToe's Challenge

Step One - Rediscovering My Spiritual Side!!!

I have been on my path for over 12 years now but, do to the fact that I am 75% still in the broom closet(only select friends & family know) and because of nosy neighbors I don't get to do rituals outdoors in nature; It drives me crazy because I love being outside enjoying all things nature.

So when the New Year arrived and I was preparing my "out with the old year, in with the new year" ritual I decided "screw It, I'm doing this outside" and I did. It was a simple ritual involving the elements and my intentions for the New Year. I can't say it was the most powerful ritual I have had, but it was right up there; It was an absolutely magickal experience.


I have discussed with my husband how important it is for me to to be able to do rituals outside from time to time, to help me with this he is going to put a fire pit in the back yard for me and help me make an inconspicuous circle around it. Needless to say I am one very happy Witch.

This may not seem like a lot to some but taking my magic outside my house was a huge step for me and one of my goals for this year is to step outside my comfort zone more often,

Many Blessings
Ash-Lynn

1 comment:

  1. That is an amazing goal. I think where you live has such an impact on this decision. Being able to do ritual outside with the energy of nature surrounding you is truly magickal. Congrats on taking a big step Ash-Lynn

    ReplyDelete