April 22, 2013

Happy Earth Day!!!

Today has been absolutely beautiful! I could not ask for a more perfect Earth Day; it's been warm and sunny. I'd like to share some of my day with you.


 I woke up to find that my Tiger Lilly's have started to bloom,
this is the 5th season I've watched these beauties bloom.


 I took advantage of this wonderfully beautiful day to get my feet on the ground, 
taking in the earths energy and all she has to offer. 


You can't see them in this pic, but this tree has been filled with cardinals all day.  


I ended the day watching the sun set through the trees.

We also mowed the lawn, picked up trash, and straightened up the front porch. I hope all of you have had a marvelous Earth Day, and have a blessed Full Moon later this week.    

Earth Day Blessings
Ash-Lynn

5 comments:

  1. It was a gorgeous day here, too. I did a bit of gardening, walked around the woods and and wrote some earthy poetry. It was a good day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a fabulous day. Sadly ours started super windy and ended with snow. *sigh* Oh well we got some yard stuff done yesterday at least. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Magaly, I hope we get to read the poetry. I so love your writings :)

    Bitten, sry your day was so blustery, I hope the weather turns better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will share some lines, soon, Ash-Lynn. For now, you can get your fix right here: http://www.magalyguerrero.com/2010/10/poetry.html

      Delete
  4. Lovely. Lovely. Lovely. THANKS for sharing your day with us, Ash Lynn -xo

    ReplyDelete