May 21, 2013

I Won A Book!!! & Got A Magickal Bonus!!!


Way back on the 6th of this month, I was reading a post by the wickedly lovely Magaly over at Pagan Culture, in her post she showed us some lovely things, and announced a give-a-way she was doing in honor of Mothers Day.
By the way if you don't know Magaly or Follow her blog you should, because she rocks.
The give-a-way was for a cute little book called "Aging With Attitude, Better Than Dying With Dignity". So, I said "Hey I'm a mom, so I should enter". I have entered several give-a-ways over the years, and I have never won any of them and did not expect to win this one either.

But guess what? I did when this one (doing a happy dance), and today my book came in the mail along with a little note from Magaly.



The book is absolutely adorable and has already made me giggle, but the really cool and magical thing is the note on the index card that came with the book. Magaly must be over flowing with magickal energy, because you can feel so much wonderful energy from holding the note card it will make your fingers tingle.

I am so happy that this came in today and that my mail runs so early, because this was a perfect start to my day.

Magical Blessings

Ash-Lynn




1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm grinning from ear to ear. How wonderful that you received your tiny book, and that all the love I put in my note touched you, too!

    Keep on smiling, for that is one of the best foods for the soul... after chocolate ;-D

    ReplyDelete