May 19, 2013

Tiptoes 30 Day Challenge - The Beginning

Tomorrow is day one of Tiptoe Chicks 30 Day Challenge, and that means today is the "before" day. This means weighing, measuring and for me at least before pictures(took a lot for me to post this).


Starting Weight - 200lbs
Pant size - 16
Shirt Size - XL
Bra Size - 40D

As you can see from the pic above, I need this challenge in a big way. However, I have to approach the challenge differently but only slightly. You see, when it comes to the diet part of the challenge I am already on a low carb diet from my doctor and nutritionist because of my diabetes. 

I am allowed to have a max of 30 carbs per meal and a snack/dessert of 15 carbs. The problem I have been running into is not exercising like I should, so that is the part of this challenge that will get my attention.  

The goal of the challenge is to lose 20lbs, my personal goal is to lose 60lbs. NO! I do not plan on losing 60lbs is 30 days, I do however plan on doing it over about 4 to 5 months. I am so ready for this and so ready to be a better me, I hope that all of you are ready too.

Healthy Blessings

Ash-Lynn

2 comments: