July 29, 2013

I Am Triangle Obsessed!!!!

I mean, seriously, I am! I am finding them everywhere, including on my own body. Last night while helping me put on new heart monitor pads, my daughter starts pointing out that a lot of my moles/freckles are in the shapes of triangles; I told her I knew a few of them did.

Her are two of them I photoshoped them to add the outline.

This got me thinking though, why am I triangle obsessed and what do triangles mean to/for me? I have done research on this, and I know a few things:

They can represent the elements.
They can represent the triple Goddess.
Triangles represent gateways.

I am still trying to figure this out. I've been trying to figure out my past lives, so maybe they have something to do with that, or maybe something to do with my path. If any of you have any ideas I am open to any help.

Thanks & Blessings

Ash-Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment