July 28, 2013

The Need For Nature

After the events of the past few weeks(with my health), I have had an overwhelming need to be in nature. I have a very special place where I like to go when I need to think or be one with nature; it's a place down on the bay where my daddy used to take me fishing as a child.

Picture Of Mobile Bay - by AL.com
Unfortunately I can't always make it out there, so I have to come up with other ways to be in nature; my favorite way of doing this is putting my bare feet in the grass, dirt, or mud. So that is what I will be doing tomorrow rain or shine my toes will be in the dirt, soaking in all the healing energies the earth/nature has to offer me. 

Nature is a part of all of us, the air we breath, the water we drink, the foods we get eat, and the sun that shines down on us. It's up to us to bring these aspects of nature into our lives, we can do this in many ways like...

Taking care of a house plant.
Walking barefoot in the yard.
Take a walk in the woods.
Go to the beach and watch the waves roll in.

What do you do to make and keep nature in of your life? 

Blessings

Ash-Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment