August 20, 2013

The Full Moon, A Good Read, and Schools Back In Session

Let me start with happy and blessed Full Moon, I hope it has been a magical day for all of you.

My View Tonight

A Good Magically Wicked Read

OK so over the past month I have been, reading the most magically wicked online series, It's written by the Goddess of all writers Magaly Guerrero of Pagan Culture. The series is called "Thorn In Red" and it is the first story to suck me in like this in a long time. Magaly is updating it once a week on Tuesdays and I literally start checking her blog at 12:01 am on Tuesday to see if it's been updated. If you like love dark fiction with a magical twist then this series is for you. Run, Don't walk to Magaly's blog and read this series.


Schools Back In Session and a Health Update

Monday was my witchletts first day of school for the 2013-2014 school year, and so far everyone is happy including me :P . 

I had my appointment with the cardiologist last week, and as we already knew I have a super fast heart rate. I have been put on a new medicine, a beta blocker and it is taking some getting used to (I sleep a lot, a whole lot) and have to have an echo cardiogram in a few days. I'm hoping that once my body adjust to this new medication that I will be back to blagging on a more regular basis, it may take a few weeks so please bear with me on this.

Again I hope all of you have a blessed Full Moon, and go read Magaly's series.

Happy Reading and Many Blessings

Ash-Lynn  

No comments:

Post a Comment