September 23, 2013

Changes Coming Soon.....

I have had a lot on my mind lately, My health, turning the big 40, and this blog; or I should say this blogs name. Let me explain...

When I first started this blog, it was to go along with a forum I was running with some friends; and the name "Cauldron Of Pagan Ways" fit perfectly, because we all came from different backgrounds in the pagan spectrum; now, however, the forum is no more; and this is now my personal blog, and the name just does not fit anymore.

Image found via Google


So I have decided to change the name of this blog (I have picked a new name,but for now it's a secret), and quite possibly the look. As of right now, I have no plans on changing or deleting the FB, though I may change its name as well. I will be implamenting these changes over the next few days/weeks. Please bear with me while I make these changes.

What you can expect:

1. New Name and Look 
2. Post will vary from personal to pagan, and everything inbetween.
3. There should be no downtime, but if there is I will let you know ahead of time.

Thank you for your patients and understanding while I make this transistion.

Many Blessings

Ash-Lynn

2 comments:

  1. I swear it, there must be something in the air! A bunch of us are merging blogs, changing things, embracing ourselves a bit more fully. I think the universe is calling, and we're answering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There truly must be, I have noticed a lot of people making changes all around me, both big and small.

    ReplyDelete