September 24, 2013

New Beginnings, New Name, New Me!!!




Which Came First, the Witch or the Housewife? In my case, they came to be at about the same time, and I hope to meld both of those worlds together my everyday life and the Witchy one; I hope you continue to take this journey with me as I start this next chapter.

I know I said it would be a few days/weeks before the new look, name, etc. was ready, but the creative juices would not stop flowing and I just kept working. I hope that after some 40+ hours of being awake and working nonstop, you enjoy the new look and name as much as I do.

I still have some tidying up to do, but first I must sleep; then it will be back to writing and sharing my life with you.

Many Blessings

Ash-Lynn

4 comments:

  1. It looks good Ash-lynn........Get you some rest dear. Love and Light!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shawna, and yes I did finally get some very good sleep :)

      Delete
  2. I love the new look and new name is fantastic, too. I like the how catchy it is and the meaning it holds.

    ReplyDelete