October 1, 2013

Welcome to October!!!

I am so excited that October is finally here! The veil is thinning, the air is turning crisp and cool, and my oldest daughter is turning 17; oh, did I mention Samhain is right around the corner?


I'd also like to mention a few other great things happening this month: first, Samhain's Sirens has kicked off the Witchy festivities with a bang and by bang I mean 2 awesome give-a-ways, so if your not following them you should start do so quickly so you don't miss anything.

The next thing I am so excited about is the wickedly talented Magaly Guerrero @ Pagan Culture will be finishing up the first part of the journey that is Thorn In Red, I have grown quite addicted to this twisted take on a classic story, and I can't wait to see where she takes us next.

There is a lot more I could gush over, but I'll save that for another day and post; for now, I will show you the Witchy finds I made today.

I got these awesome cookie cutters at Joann's

Went to a new(only) Witchy shop in town and picked up the two lovelies above

I also got this lovely bloodstone, and it's friends Moonstones, and Garnets 

I hope you are all having a wonderful start to your October, I know I am.

Blessings

Ash-Lynn

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gods! Those cookie cutters are purrrfect. We bought a pan to bake a skull cake, maybe I can make the cake and you can make the cookies ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a plan, I fell in love with them the second I saw them.

      Delete
  2. oh I can not imagine a witchy litle store in the small towns I am near.
    I would love to see that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so understand, when I found out one opened here I was beyond excited :)

      Delete