December 29, 2013

A New Year, A Blank Page

As the year comes to an end, I have been looking back at 2013; I have to say it had it's highs and lows. I thought I share a few of both with you.

I'll start with the lows, first up family drama, I'm sick of it and sick of being put in the middle of it. Next is my health it's really sucked this year, I started out the year really good, my weight was at an eight year low, my diabetes was under control, I was extremely active and felt great. Then came July and I found out I have an issue with my heart that causes my heart to go into overdrive for no reason at all; this caused me to go on a new medicine that in 6 months has caused me to put on 30lbs and I have had to slow down a lot.

Now for the highs, I'll pick up with my health, diabetes is losing the battle to control me and my life. Next, through blogs, Facebook and Youtube I have met some wonderful people that I now consider friends. I also one my very first give-a-way and discovered a wickedly delicious e-book.

2014

As my pick above shows, I'm starting 2014 with a blank slate, I do not make resolutions I set goals; this year those goals are simple.


  1. Take control of my health.
  2. Be more active.
  3. Write more.
  4. Be true to me.
  5. Blog and Speak from my heart.
I hope you all have a safe and blessed new year. With the New Moon that's accompanying the New Year, I hope for new adventures and new beginnings for all.

Blessings

Ash-Lynn


2 comments:

  1. I should follow your lead! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems we share several of the same highs and lows. I shall try to write wonderful things in my 2014 book, too. The sight of a blank canvas to write on makes me all kinds of happy!

    ReplyDelete