January 8, 2014

A Wickedly Delicious Read, An Elegant Shop, and Winning Butterscotch Kisses!

It was July, I think, when I was first introduced to the enchanting world of Mattalina Thorn and Bran Van Dyke. I fell in love with them and their story.....

Click the cover for more info

It's an amazing story about Matt, Bran, and their adventures through the many realms of storybooks. I have to say, not only did I fall in love with this story but I also learned something from it: always control your story, don't let the story control you!

The Wickedly Wonderful Magaly Guerrero, the author of this magnificent book, gave us a wonderful Yule gift by turning it into a e-book. I thought that was the best thing ever, but then the amazing Eliora, who owns, operates and creates all kinds of goodies for her shop Enchanting Elegance, used a gift from the book as her inspiration to make a beautiful necklace that is to die for.

A Silver Ax and a Butterscotch Kiss

Then Magaly did something amazing; she decided to do a give-a-way, and the necklace was the prize; and bless the Goddess I won. I am so excited to get my hands on this beauty; it will be here on Friday, and as soon as I get it, I'll update this post with a few pics of me wearing it!!!

Thank you, Magaly, for giving us the magical book and for doing this give-a-way; and, Eliora, thank you for making such a magically beautiful necklace.

xxxooo

Ash-Lynn

6 comments:

  1. Ash - This was such a fun project. Please wear your "Thorn in Red" necklace with all Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! Congratulations! You lucky bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really cool necklace, I'll have to check out that shop to see what else she has.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it!! you should definitely check out Eliora's shop, it is amazing!!!

      Delete