March 20, 2014

Spring Has Sprung!!!

Today is the first day of Spring, some may say it's the Spring Equinox and here in the Pagan/Witchy world we say Ostara; whatever you want to call it it means Spring is here!

My day started with a fabulous Spring forecast.

My daughter decided to get our dog in our fun

Since the Hubs had to work today, after school the girls and I did mani/pedis 

We also made a yummy dinner of chicken, loaded baked potatoes, baked beans, and of course deviled eggs.

I hope all of you have enjoyed the first day of Spring, may the rest of your Spring be blessed and full of sunshine.

Many Blessings

Ash-Lynn

4 comments:

  1. Merry Spring to you, too! It's finally warm and sunny and, dear me yes, winter feet need a pedi. Can't show mine in public yet... And don't dogs look cute in bunny ears?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so absolutely jealous of your spring weather. Ours was almost nice, but nothing close to yours.

    I see the puppy had a great day celebrating that joys of pink, huh? I hope the you and the babes had a blast!

    P.S. Guess what I have for you: Red Gold over the Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your puppy and I have the same expression! "Really! must I wear these ears?" Please send Spring NORTH! xoxoDebi

    ReplyDelete