April 8, 2014

Stress, Health, and Some Goodies...

OK so yeah I've been a little MIA the last few weeks, well not totally if you follow me on FB; I have been kinda lurking there.

I have had a lot way to much stress and personal drama going on lately, as well as dealing with health issues. At this time, I can't go into the personal issues, but rest assured it does not involve my marriage or my Witchletts. I would like to tell the amazing Wicked lady who helped me with this, Thank you; you know who you are and your an amazing person and friend.

In fact my oldest Witchlett just went to her Jr. prom; she looked beautiful, and I had so much fun doing her hair and getting her all dressed up (yes I cried).


Health crap Issues...

I have also been dealing with my ongoing diabetes and heart issues. My diabetes is well under control, thanks to the icky meds I must take. My heart is a different issue, I have something called Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia; all that means is for no known reason my heart likes to beat faster than the average heart. A normal heart beats at 60-100 beats per minute, mine on the other hand rarely goes below 116 bpm and has gone as high as 158 bpm.

I went for my check up today and I was very scared that my doctor was going to want to do a cardiac oblation procedure, but he told me today that that would not fix the problem; then he ordered me to start a strict exercise routine at the gym associated with his office and the hospital; apparently walking and exercising at least 30min a day will help regulate my heart along with the new medicine he put me on. So all this new fun starts tomorrow.
Tomorrow my pink shoelaces and I will start our gym adventure.
Now for the goodies...

I went to my favorite witchy shop today just to kill some time before my Dr's appt. and found some beautiful stones; two amazing Fluorites, a beautiful Sodalite, and a lovely piece of Amber. I have to admit that I am in love with the bigger o the two Fluorites, I took a few pictures but they don't do them justice. but I want to show them off anyway.
I added the quarter to show you there size.


Well I guess I have babbled enough; I hope you're having a great week, many blessings to you all.


2 comments:

  1. Walking is on my to-Do after the snow melts! When I go walking, I want to keep on going!
    Your time is near, now that the youngsters are gaining flight, so take care care of you! Believe me , they will be needing you more
    as they...get older!
    Love your new stones! I too love to have a secret bag of them !
    Chin Up and walk to your beat dear heart! xoDebi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debi. I did my first workout today, it went really well and I can't wait to do it again tomorrow :)

      Delete