March 6, 2014

Through The Darkness, The Sun Shines Through

Whoever said beware the Ides of March, should have said beware the whole damn month of March! You see withe the exception of one spectacular day in the entire month, March hates me and I don't think to kindly of it either.

You see the month of March has taken some very precious things from me; it has taken my daddy, a brother, a cousin, an uncle and several friends. March has taken so much from me, that towards the end of February I start to have anxiety attacks over it; some days I don't even want to get out of bed.

I light a candle daily in March in the memory of those I have lost
Thankfully the Universe knew what March had in store for me, and gave me something to look forward to in March every year. You see 12 years ago in March I became a mommy for the third time, and I didn't just give birth to any baby; this little girl is pure magic. 

This is a pic from when she was about 5 years old. ItIt does not matter how much rain is pouring down in my life all she has to do is walk in the room with that magical smile of hers, and the clouds part and the sunshine just streams in. It is impossible for me to be any type of sad when she is around, in fact, no one can.

For all the loss and grief that March has given me, I'm so thankful and blessed to have this angel in my life to help me get through this tough month and so much more.






8 comments:

  1. I wish you blessings and luck through March, sorry for the trials it's brought and that's one very sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rhissanna, she is very sweet and I hope as her 12th birthday approaches she stays that way.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely tribute to your beautiful child. As you have hoped, so mote it be. Sweetness is a rare and valuable commodity in a human being. I'm sure she will keep it in her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand very well! On the date my mom passed, several years late o. The same day...my grandson was born.. Then another grandson on my birthday! So what is taken is replaced!
    xoxoDebi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Universe always knows what we need and right when to give it to us :)

      Delete
  4. She looks like an angel. I'm glad Fate brought you balance. Happy birthday to your baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Magaly, I'll tell her you said Happy birthday :)

      Delete