December 26, 2014

Ash-Lynn, Where have you been...

The past month has been boarding on chaotic in our house hold; first myself and the hubby went through a bout of bronchitis from hell (I still have a cough a month later), then I developed a mysterious allergic reaction that caused hives and my face and throat to swell and was put in the hospital for three days.


Shortly after that our beloved cat Dusty, whom we have had for 16+ years fell ill and passed away.

Our Beautiful Dusty, we will miss her always.

Ok back to the mystery allergic reaction; we found out what I am allergic too, turns out it is the medicine I'm on for my diabetic neuropathy. I have been of of it for a month today and I my feet and legs are killing me, I hope to see the doctor after the first of the year so we can decide what medicine/s I can take safely to help with this pain.

I am going to try and post a bit more after the New Year I hope all of you have had a Blessed Holiday and have a Happy New Year!!!

Ash-Lynn

6 comments:

  1. Heck, Ash! That's a lot all at once. I remember your time in hospital. I'm glad they've worked out what it is, but it seems a bit harsh that you're allergic to your medication.I hope they get it resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year has been a winner for bringing small (and big) calamities! *don't let the sarcasm bite you* I'm glad at least you know what's the matter, but going without your pain meds is not fun. Sending you hugs. And may 2015 bring better things for both of us. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May your 2015 be tons better as well Magaly I think we can both do with a lot less pain and a lot more happy and fun!!!

      So Mote It Be!!!

      Delete
  3. I am sorry for your rough times and your poor kitty. I hope 2015 will be better for you! Looking forward to your future blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer, I'm looking forward to doing more blogging :-)

      Delete