December 21, 2016

Looking Forward, by Looking Back

Let's face is 2016 sucked and I don't me just for me personally but pretty much everyone, and I don't know about you but I am ready for it to be over.


Before I talk about what I hope for in the year to come I would like to remember a few people who have passed on, these people all influenced my life in one way or another.

I would like to start with Harper Lee, who taught me to be color blind and Elie Weisel, who taught me to be strong in the face of ultimate hardship and that no matter what you go through you have to keep living and loving.

There were also a few Musicians and Actors that passed this year that I will always miss. David Bowie, taught me that it's ok to be me even if I'm a freak. Alan Rickman, taught me that you can say a thousand words with your eyes. Arnold Palmer and John Glenn, taught me that age was just a number.

Lastly my Mom, Leesa, taught me that mommies are human and make mistakes, but that's ok they still love their kids and would do anything for them.

I hope 2017 is better that 2016. I hope all of you have a wonderful and Blessed New Year.


Blessings

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment