February 27, 2017

Lies + Deception = Mistrust Forever

A while back while hanging out with my ladies group we were discussing pet peeves and when it was my turn to discuss my pet peeve I went off all about Lies & Liers.


Let's get this straight, lies no matter how big or small hurt; they can hurt the person that the lie was told to, they can hurt whomever they lie was told about, and if you lie to me trust me it will hurt you.

I guess as you can tell I am dealing with a situation in my life where I am being lied to, or more to the point; the person who is trying to deceive me thinks I am a complete idiot and that just pisses me off, so to that end I needed to rant and get it out of my system.

Thanks for listening hopefully my next post will be less ranty

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment