January 4, 2019

2019 The Year of Self...

I have been trying to figure out what my word for 2019 will be and I have gone through several but none of them felt right, so I decided to meditate on it and the word that kept coming to me is Self.

To Thy Own Self Be True!!!
I want to take 2019 and concentrate on all things "Self " self-love, self-esteem, self-respect, self-care, self-healing, self-confidence; OK, you get the picture. The past 2 years have been so emotional and draining both mentally and physically that I need to take care of me and get back to being me, in all my sassy, witchy, bitchy ways.

I suppose my first "self" I should address is self-care/self-healing, for the past few weeks I have been dealing with a growth in my right side that we, my girls, hubby, and I have named Lucy(short for Lucifer) I have had a few test run and they have all come back good so next up is most likely a ct scan and or an ultrasound to find out what "Lucy" is and what needs to be done to get rid of him.

While I am out of commission dealing with "Lucy" I will work on my other "Selfs" as well.

Do you have a word for 2019? How do you care for you "Self"? 

No comments:

Post a Comment