January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!!!



As we say goodbye to 2018 & Hello to 2019, I think we can all agree that our New Year needs to be better than the last one.

This year is marked by loss, we have all lost family, friends, pets, and more this year; so I am sending it out into the Universe, Goddess, God that 2019 be filled with prosperity, good health, and love.

I personally do not set resolutions at the New Year, I set goals (attainable goals) that I will do my best to meet by the end of the year; here are a few of my goals for 2019.

2019 Goals  

Lose 20lbs(I have already lost 26lbs)
Blog on a more regular basis
Have less Stress & Drama in my life
Get back in touch with my crystal loving spiritual side
Be a much less angry person

OK these are just a few of my goals, do you have any goals for this year?

I hope all of you have a very amazing 2019

Blessings

Ashley(Ash-Lynn)

No comments:

Post a Comment