April 9, 2013

Please Pardon The Construction.....

But I'm almost done........


In my original concept for this blog, I wanted to not only pour myself into the words I put on the page but also in everything related to it including the layout. So, that is what I have been attempting to do.

I am pretty happy with the outcome so far, I have a few more things I want to add, but I promise when I am done, barring any technical issues with my layout, this will be it for a long while.

If you have any issues with the color scheme or layout please let me know so I can address them. Also if there is anything you would like to see added to this blog please let me know.

Blessing

Ash-Lynn

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the black & pink! And the new logo! I think some white would brighten & round things out a bit- it's just a personal preference, but I find reading against a light background easier on the eyes :O)

    ReplyDelete