July 1, 2013

Rose Quartz Heart, Tea & An Award!!!

First let me start with a huge "Thank You!!!" to the wonderful readers over at Pagan Pages Blog Hop for voting me/my blog as May's Brilliant Blogger for my post "A Thought On Meditation". I am so honored to have received this award, again thank you.

Now I would like to show off a beautiful gift my daughters bought for me while they were on vacation at Disney World. My wonderful and brilliant daughters really know their mom; they bought me tea and not just any tea, it's Alice In Wonderland Tea.

They also bought me a second gift: a beautiful heart-shaped Rose Quartz palm stone; it's full of energy and love.


I hope all of you have had a great start to your week and have a great week ahead.


Many Blessings


Ash-Lynn

6 comments:

  1. That heart looks like it was meant for your hand!

    Congrats on the awards, and do enjoy your tea ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Magaly, I was so surprised to get the award.That heart is full of energy and it feels like it was made for me too!!! I think I will either try the pomegranate or the Mad Hatter blend first.

      Delete
  2. Congrats and what wonderful gifts to get

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!!! It was a wonderful gift, my daughters know me well.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on winning the Brilliant Blogger Award! I read the post about meditation that you won for and it was a great post, very well written and thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete